“There is no religion that teaches anger or hatred”.
-The Dalai Lama.
In Key Stage 2, we use Knowledge Organisers in RE. These help us to feel confident in recalling key knowledge and key vocabulary. Take a look at some below.
The impact of our RE curriculum can be seen through our fantastic photos below.
Developing the children's cultural capital is important to our ethos at Etwall Primary School. In RE we have many opportunities to provide cultural capital experiences and these include:
- Trips to the Mosque or local Church.
- Celebrating Diwali with a range of activities such as food tasting.
- Participating in the Nativity.
- Participating in the Easter musical.
- During assemblies where we learn about other cultures and religions.
Take a look below at what RE looks like at Etwall Primary School.
If you wish to know anymore about the RE curriculum, please email email@example.com.