We would encourage you to register for Free School Meals if you are eligible. You could save £400 a year for each child and your children could benefit from a good hot meal at lunchtime. The school will benefit too − they'll get the government funded Pupil Premium for each child on free school meals, which is used to support your child in school.
You are eligible for Free School Meals if you are in receipt of any of the following:
More information is available from the school office or find out more here:
- Universal Credit, provided they have an annual net earned income not exceeding £7,400 (£616.67 per month)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by HMRC
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
We want to make sure that you get all the help you can. You can apply online or pick up a form from the school office.