We work with a local supplier to provide school uniform with our logos on.
Whilst this is not essential (non-branded items from Asda, Sainsburys and Tesco are perfectly acceptable), the link below will point you in the right direction should you wish to make a purchase.
Our dress code for school clothing is :
- Royal blue for jumpers, cardigans and sweatshirts (plain or with school logo)
- White polo shirts (plain or with school logo)
- Black or grey skirts of the appropriate length or trousers - leggings are not permitted)
- Black or grey socks or tights
- Blue and white checked summer dress
- A closed toe black or navy blue school shoe or sandal with low heels, which allow your child to play actively. Open backed slip-on style or open toed shoes are not permitted.
- Boots deemed appropriate by school may be worn in adverse weather only. Suede, inappropriate lace ups, UGG style or knee length are not permitted
- Royal blue school fleeces or reversible jackets are optional
- A bucket style sun hat
- Wellington boots to be kept in school
Active Wear – to be worn on PE Days
- White T-shirt
- Blue or black shorts or jogging bottoms/leggings
- Short white socks
- Sweatshirt/hoodie/fleece - royal blue
Swimming- Staff will indicate when this will start.
- Trunks or costume